Blood Test at Home
Blood Test at Home
Stay healthy and keep tracking it. It is essential to do a blood test at regular intervals. It helps you to be assured that you are living healthy. We all know that we are not much comfortable going out and getting tested from a lab due to the pandemic. Now you can get a blood test at home in Mumbai. Nowadays, our unhealthy lifestyle, food choices, and lack of exercise help several diseases grow in our bodies. Our blood can help to detect all of that. If you are looking for a blood test at home near me, then you are at the right place.
Now no need to search for a blood sample collection from home near me because MD Portable X-Ray is here to offer you the service. If you have a blood test at home near me and could not find a suitable place, then you may have missed out on MD Portable X-Ray. Our blood test from. Home services will be appropriate for you. Call us to avail of the services now and get the blood test done immediately. We recommend our services for patients who require regular blood tests. Patients with diabetes, thyroid, and liver issues should regularly avail themselves of our service because our services are pocket-friendly and provide at your home. If blood sample collection from home near me searches don’t help you, you can call a technician at home from the plus pin. We offer you doorstep services that allow you to not search for a blood test at home near me anymore. Staying healthy has a lot of options now. If you want to lead a healthy life, start with your blood test, it will speak a lot about your health condition. MD Portable X-Ray offers you excellent service at your comfort, at your home. Our pathologists are not only highly qualified but also having experience of many years.
Some of the Most Common Blood Tests are:
- COMPLETE BLOOD PICTURE
- COMPLETE STOOL EXAMINATION
- COMPLETE URINE ANALYSIS
- HAEMOGLOBIN (HB)
- HAEMOGLOBIN A1C
- TREPONEMA PALLIDUM HEMAGGLUTINATION (TPHA)
- LIPID PROFILE
- SERUM CREATININE
- ERYTHROCYTE SEDIMENTATION RATE (ESR)
- LIVER FUNCTION TEST
- KIDNEY FUNCTION TEST
- THYROID PROFILE (T3, T4, TSH)
- THYROID-STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- WIDAL TEST (SLIDE METHOD)
- MALARIA PARASITE
- SERUM ELECTROLYTES
- SERUM IRON
- IRON PROFILE (IRON, TIBC)
- TOTAL TESTOSTERONE
- SEMEN ANALYSIS
- SERUM TOTAL BETA HCG
- BLOOD GROUPING AND RH TYPE
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN
- FASTING BLOOD GLUCOSE
- POSTPRANDIAL BLOOD GLUCOSE
- SERUM UREA
- URIC ACID SERUM
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- SERUM FOLIC ACID
- VITAMIN B12
- VITAMIN D TOTAL (25 HYDROXY)
- DENGUE NS1 ANTIGEN
- DENGUE SEROLOGY – NS1, IGG & IGM
- URINE CULTURE & SENSITIVITY
- CULTURE & SENSITIVITY BLOOD
- SERUM CALCIUM
- SERUM ELECTROLYTES
- SERUM CPK TOTAL
Blood test at your residence in Mumbai
Keeping track on one’s internal glands has become an integrated part of healthy and disease-free living at present. We can see the growing numbers of diabetic and BP patients in metropolis. People in urban areas are more prone to risk of various disorders due to rushed and unfortunate metropolitan way of life which has brought forth various illnesses; heart sicknesses, cancer, weak immune system, declining blood cell counts being prominent require extraordinary consideration given it is being tracked down in both old and youth. In metropolitan region the gamble is significantly higher because of elements like poor dietary pattern, lesser exercise and stress.
This thus has brought about immense interest of finishing different tests regularly. Blood test being one of such should be get done in short intervals to find one’s substantial state. With option like “blood test near me” anybody can avail such health care facility indoors as per their requirement.
What is blood test and why is it done?
A blood test is a research facility examination performed on a blood that is generally extricated from a vein in the arm via hypodermic needle, or through fingerpick.
Blood tests are many times utilized in medical services to decide physiological and biochemical states, like illness, mineral substance, drug viability, and organ capability. Blood tests are likewise utilized in drug tests to identify substance addiction. It is also determinant of a glucose or cholesterol in one’s body.
So, it is important for patients to do it regularly. Which is why blood test home collection Mumbai is a much handy option available for all the Mumbaikars out there.
How frequently should you go for blood test?
Many thinks that a blood test is not necessary because they are healthy. But regular blood tests are very important as a basic preventive measure in order to be able trace disease at budding stage.
As of patients, specialist suggests to have routine blood tests at least one time per year, at around similar time as other actual assessments have been done previously. Clinical specialists thereby screen the condition as per examination of blood sample collected and identify the sicknesses.
Mumbai shelters a huge populace of 18.41 million. The greatest notable difficulty in the city is traffic and the greatest demand of the resident is comfort. For getting out of home to get fundamental conveniences one requirements to contemplate the biggest problem of the city, the overwhelmingly racing vehicles from little streets to covering national highways.
Not only this but also people in metropolitan have very little time to go out for any service because of the busy urban schedule including long work hours.
This is why we see the trend of online business and services expanding day by day where people as per their convenience obtain any service.
Blood tests are generally done to detect diseases at early stages. It is also done to further verification as to one’s health and habits in various cases including for pregnant women, sport persons (drug assessment) and in fact for employees of a company.
When willing to donate blood, the quality of blood, counts of blood cells like RBCs and WBCs are checked in order to ascertain if an individual is fit enough for donation. Whereby, it is made sure only the persons with right counts of blood cell and healthy blood be a part of such camps.
So, in all such cases one needs to have his blood test report in hand for which at “MD Portable X-ray” one can have the facility of Blood test at home in Mumbai.
Conventional blood test procedure
In usual course blood test is done by a trained specialist called a phlebotomist at a hospital or clinic. The blood test usually takes one minute or two. Thereafter, the blood sample collected are sent to laboratory for further analysis of such tests. There reports of such analysis are thereby presented with to the health care provider who in turn directs such report to the patient.
We have a much better alternative of getting all this just by a mere search of blood test at home near me.
Right from being stuck in annoying traffic, delayed registration as well as check-in process, waiting in long queues for the turn, it as a whole unnecessarily takes away a lot of time, energy and money.
Additionally, for ill, bedridden people and pregnant women this can’t even be a possibility.
Hence, to set aside all limitations, now a new alternative for blood test is readily available for all the Mumbai locals.
Why pick blood sample collection from home Mumbai?
We are very well known to the fact with the technological boost in this era, there are answers to each of our concerns just with a touch on our gadget’s screen. The issue of being provided with health care services at home also where is no greater to track down.
With the home collection service of blood sample, one can have the convenience of getting blood tests at home without compromising on the safety, at an affordable price.
One can book an appointment and pick any location and time as per his availability.
There is also quicker access to report within home avoiding multiple visits to hospital for collecting reports.
MD portable x-ray blood test at home service in Mumbai
MD portable x-ray provides home available services for x-ray, blood test and ECG. It easy up the process of examining the diseases in the elderly, bedridden, and patients with critical conditions like diabetes, thyroid, and liver issues who require regular blood stests.
Few simple steps have to be followed for enjoying the blood test at home.
- Here the people looking for blood sample collected at their doorstep in Mumbai just have to search for blood test near me in Mumbai and call for blood sample collection.
- Thereafter accordingly a technician will be allocated, who will turn up at your address.
- The highly qualified and experience pathologist examines the blood sample and provide accurate reports.
- You can view your reports on your phone within a short period of time that too at the pocket-friendly price.
Schedule your first visit
• Agripada • Breach Candy • Dadar East • Girgaon • Kandivali • Malabar Hill • Mumbra • Sewri • Altamount Road • Byculla • Dadar West • Goregaon • Kandivali East • Malad • Nahur • Sion • Andheri • Carmichael Road • Dahisar • Goregaon East • Kandivali West • Malad East • Nariman Point • South Mumbai • Andheri East • Cavel • Dahisar East • Goregoan • Kanjurmarg • Malad West • Navi Mumbai • Tardeo • Andheri West • Charni Road • Dharavi • Goregoan West • Kemps Corner • Malbar Hill • Nerul • Thana • Antop Hill • Chembur • Dhobitalao • Govandi • Khar • Mankhurd • Panvel • Thane • Bandra • Chinchpokli • Diva • Grant Road • Khar West • Marine Drive, Mumbai • Parel • Thane West • Bandra West • Chunabhatti • Dockyard Road • GTB Nagar • Kharghar • Marine Lines • Powai • Tilak Nagar • Belapur • Churchgate • Dombivali East • Jogeshwari • King Circle • Masjid Bunder • Prabhadevi • Trombay • Bhandup • Colaba • Dombivli • Juhu • Kopar Khairane • Matunga • Reay Road • Vashi • Bhandup West • Cotton Green • Dongri • Juinagar • Kurla • Mazgaon • Sakinaka • Vidyavihar • Bhayander • CST • Elphinstone • Kala Ghoda • Kurla West • Mira Road • Sandhurst Road • Vikhroli • Bhuleshwar • Cuffe Parade • Fort • Kalbadevi • Lalbaug • Mira-Bhayandar • Sanpada • Vikhroli East • Borivali • Cumbala Hill • Ghatkopar • Kalwa • Lower Parel • Mulund • Santacruz • Vile Parle • Borivali East • Currey Road • Ghatkopar East • Kalyan • Mahalaxmi • Mulund West • Santacruz East • Vile Parle East • Borivali West • Dadar • Ghatkopar West • Kamathipura • Mahim • Mumbai Central • Seawoods • Vile Parle West • Virar • Wadala • Walkeshwar • Worli • Pali Naka Khar • Khar Danda • Kalina • Vakola • Irla • Juhu scheme • Nehru Nagar Kurla • Kohinoor City Kurla • Union Park Chembur • Diamond GardenChembur • Chedda Nagar Chembur • Swastik Park • Maitri Park • Sindhi Society Chembur • Tilak Nagar Chembur • CGS Colony Antop Hill • Navy NagarColaba • Pedder Road • A H Wadkar Baug Parel • Behram Baug Jogeshwari • Bhjarucha Baug Andheri West • Borivali Parsi Association • C J Colony Tardeo • Cama Park Andheri West • Captain Colony Tardeo • Contractor Baug Mahim • Cusrow Baug Colaba• Dadar Parsi Colony • Dhunbai Wadi Vile Parle • GamadiaColony Tardeo • Godrej Baug Malabar Hill • Godrej Colony Vikhroli • Jer Baug Byculla • Khan Estate Mahim • Khareghat Colony Babulnath • MalcolmBaug Jogeshwari • Marazban Colony Dalal Estate • Navroz Baug Lalbaug • Ness Baug Grant Road • Nirlon Colony Goregaon • Panthaky Baug Andheri East •Rustom Baug Byculla • Salcette Colony Andheri East • Shapur Baug Lamington Road • Tata Blocks Bandra West • Tata Housing Society Elphinstone Road • ThaneParsee Association • Zoroastrian Colony Grant Road • I.C. Colony• Eksar Colony• Shimpoli• Gorai • Kora Kendra • Vazira Naka • Babhai • Chikuwadi •Yogi Nagar Magathane • Nancy Colony • Sukurwadi • Amboli • Chakala • D.N. Nagar • Four Bungalows • JB Nagar • Lokhandwala • Marol • Model Town • Oshiwara • Poonam Nagar • Sahar • Saki Naka • Seven Bungalows • Versova • Gandhi Nagar • Surya Nagar • Kannamwar Nagar • Tagore Nagar • Park Site • Godrej Station Colony • Godrej Hillside Colony• Godrej Creek • Amrut Nagar • Asalfa • Garodia Nagar • Jagdusha Nagar • Pant Nagar • Dindoshi • Sunder Nagar •Pathanwadi • Rani Sati Marg • Malvani • Ambhujwadi • Evershine Nagar • Liliya Nagar • Charkop• Poisar • Hindustan Naka • Mahavir Nagar • Samta nagar •Damu nagar • Thakur complex • Thakur village • Lokandwala township Kandivali • Akurli road Janupada • Hanuman nagar • Bhakti Park Wadala • Dosti AcresWadala • Lodha New Cuffe Parade Wadala • Dadar East • Bandra Kurla Complex • Pali Hill Bandra Reclamation • Mount Mary Road • Hill Road • JVRL Jogeshwari • Oberoi Splendor Jogeshwari• Hindu Colony Dadar East • L.I.C. Colony aka Jeevan Bhima Nagar